Delivery Options Explained
We offer Free Next Day Delivery to UK mainland addresses for orders over £150 (ex VAT)!
Please use the notes below to select the right delivery option for you.
1. The default Carousel delivery option to UK mainland addresses is by next day signed-for courier -currently DPD carriers. As well as rapid delivery, another advantage of the DPD system is that the delivery is tracked. Delivery also allows an Estimated Delivery Time. Whilst this time should not be treated as an absolute truth (traffic and other various factors may intervene), the estimated delivery time can be very useful to know. Simply ring Carousel, once your parcel has been despatched, and we will give you its tracking number on and/ or your EDT. Once you have a tracking number, you can look on the DPD website www.dpd.co.uk at any time to see if there are any updates on your delivery.
Note that if you could be out at any time during the day of any delivery it is vital that you tell us using your "Further Instructions" box as you check out, so we can give the driver alternative instructions e.g. "If out, leave at Mrs Smith No 10 next door".
2. There will be other options for UK mainland deliveries dependent upon the size and weight of your goods. To discover what these are you need to have logged in and chosen all the items you require. The system will then automatically present these other options as a pull-down on the checkout page:
In the example above the order is not up to £150 of goods necessary for free next day delivery but because they are light they can be posted by next day signed for post for £4, collected from Carousel for nothing or there are also some premium fast delivery options.
Please see thge map at the bottom of this page for countries whose (surface) shipping rates can be calculated. Just select the correct "Zone" from the map/list provided. Please contact us for a quotation for other countries.
3. The maximum weight for signed for First Class post has now been increased so Northern Ireland and Highland and Island deliveries, plus mainland consignments valued at under £150 ex VAT may well be cheaper sent by post. Your basket will automatically calculate your total order weight and if appropriate you will be able to select Signed for First Class post as a drop-down option. Note that there is a maximum size option of 610x460x460mm for parcel post. We will contact you if there are any problems using the information included in your account.
4. Delivery for items available from stock for orders placed on the website by 3pm is normally next working day. We will endeavour to contact you if any item is found to be unavailable so please ensure that you provide an accessible daytime telephone number. Delivery is by signed-for carrier so please ensure that someone will be available to receive the parcel. (You can place a message on your order e.g. "Deliver to Number 15 if I am out")
Carousel Media regrets that the free next day courier service for orders over £150 is not available to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, the Scilly Islands and the Scottish Highlands and Islands. There is a special "Highlands and Islands" category on the drop-down list for these areas. Note that delivery may take up to 2 days to these areas.
5. Special Post Office Delivery is for delivery next working day for online orders within PO weight limits received by 3pm during any working day. Please note the list of areas where this service is not available at the foot of this page.
5.1. If you place an order on a Friday before 3pm and if you require delivery on Saturday there is a Post Office Premium of an extra £2.00 per parcel. Please search on the item "Satpremium" in the search box and add the "item" to your basket.
5.2. If a special delivery parcel does not arrive by the specified time of 9am or 1pm then your Special Delivery charge will be refunded. Please note that the Post Office does not offer any compensation for business losses incurred if your parcel is late.
6. The above delivery costs, and especially overseas shipping rates, are subject to confirmation as the basket calculation is based only on weight . Some low-density items-notably cases- exceed the maximum volume limits for one parcel. We will contact you before shipment if there are any issues.
Post Office Special Delivery -EXCLUSIONS
Post Office Special Delivery™ guarantees delivery by 9.00 am next working day to most* of the UK. This includes Northern Ireland and Jersey. Our delivery guarantee does not cover certain places, such as the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and some remote parts of Scotland. The following tables detail the postcodes where we cannot confirm your item will arrive by 9.00am the next working day.
Zones as shown on the map above are as follows:
Austria 2, Belgium1, Bosnia-Herzogovina 5, Bulgaria 5, Croatia 5, Czech Republic 3, Denmark 2, Estonia 4, Finland 4, France inc Monaco 1, Germany 1, Greece 5, Hungary 4, Iceland 5, Ireland 1 ,Italy 3, Latvia 5, Liechtenstein 2, Lithuania 5, Luxembourg 1, Montenegro 5, Netherlands 1,Norway 5, Poland 4, Portugal 4, Romania 5, Serbia 5, Slovakia 3, Slovenia 4, Spain 3, Sweden 4, Switzerland 2
Ritek Traxdata DVD-R47 G05 Grade A White Inkjet 8X f/f