Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all contracts and are accepted as condition of contract at point of ordering, thereby terminating all conditions stipulated by the buyer and any other agreements between the parties.
2. Normal practice is to despatch all orders received and confirmed by 3pm for items available in stock on that day. Where items are unavailable but a substitute of equivalent quality is available, the customer will be contacted for agreement prior to despatch. Delivery dates are however approximate and whilst every effort is made to meet agreed delivery dates, Carousel cannot accept responsibility or consequent liability for any delivery date not met. Carousel reserves the right to use the most economical and effective distribution channel for any order.
2.1. Standard weekday carriage to one delivery point is free, subject to minimum order value (UK mainland only and excluding Highlands).
3. Credit accounts should make payment within 30 days of the day upon which goods are invoiced by Carousel.
3.1. Cash only accounts should make payment for goods prior to despatch or if within our van delivery area, may pay COD.
3.2. Where invoices are not paid by the due date Carousel shall have the right to claim and be paid interest at the rate of 4% per annum above the base rate of HSBC plc calculated on a day to day basis.This shall apply to all sums due to Carousel and unpaid for the period from the date upon which payment is due until the date upon which payment is made both, before and after any judgment. Nothing herein shall entitle the buyer to withhold or delay payment due to Carousel after the date upon which it falls due or in any way or prejudice or affect Carousel's rights in relation to the said non-payment.
3.3. Carousel shall retain title to the goods until it has received payment in full of all sums due in connection with the supply of all goods and services to the buyer at any time. For these purposes, payment has only been received when that amount is irrevocably credited to Carousels' bank account.
3.4. The risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery of the goods at the buyers' trading premises or specified delivery address in the order by the buyer.
3.5. Carousel may at any time require the buyer to make payment in advance of delivery.
3.6. Should the buyer fail to make payment by the due date or when required by Carousel then Carousel reserves the right without prejudice to any other remedy to cancel this contract and/or any other contract between the buyer and Carousel, and to suspend all deliveries until payment is made.
3.7. All payments should be made payable to Carousel Media and addressed to Credit Control, Venridge Limited, Venridge House, Grovehill Road, Beverley, HU17 0HQ. (Carousel Media is a trading name of Venridge Limited of Venridge House, Grovehill Road, Beverley, HU17 0HQ Reg Co No 1183345)
4. If the goods or any part thereof are damaged or lost whilst in the custody of a carrier, Carousel will, as its sole option, either replace such goods or part thereof or refund to the buyer the cost or price of the same providing Carousel is notified within 7 working days from receipt of the goods concerned (or the date of ordering) that a breakage or shortfall has occurred. In no circumstances whatsoever shall the liability of Carousel in connection with any such goods or part thereof exceed the cost of replacement of the same or the price paid by the buyer for the same.
4.1. Carousel shall in no circumstance be under any liability under 4 above unless the following conditions are strictly complied with:
4.1.1. In the case of non-delivery of the whole or part of a consignment of the goods, the buyer must inform Carousel within 5 days of the date of invoice.
4.1.2. Consignments must be inspected in the presence of the carrier for any signs of damage or opening. If any of the goods appear damaged or lost the carrier consignment note must be endorsed as incomplete or damaged. The buyer must notify Carousel within 48 hours of delivery of any such problems. Such notification is to be confirmed in writing within 5 days, witha copy of the endorsed delivery note (by post or e-mailed scan) so that Carousel can claim a customer refund from the carrier.
5. Complaints by the buyer in respect of alleged goods to be defective shall not be a ground for the buyer to withhold payment of accounts due to Carousel from the buyer and shall not give any right to offset against payments due from the buyer to Carousel.
6. Where an order is for goods of a type or description not normally stocked by Carousel and therefore specially ordered by Carousel, the buyer may be asked to pay in advance.The cancellation period for such goods is deemed to be completed at the time of order to the item supplier.
7. Normal cancellation period for any order is seven days from the date of despatch of order confirmation by Carousel (by e-mail) - excluding special orders in section 6. If you wish to return any goods you must obtain a returns number by calling 0845 166 4860 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Your post code must be included with your request. The returns number should be quoted on all correspondence relating to the return. A returns address will be provided with the returns number.
Where goods have already been despatched in good faith by Carousel prior to mutually agreed cancellation, the buyer shall return all items to Carousel in as new condition within 7 days. Refunds cannot be offered where goods have been opened and/or rendered unsaleable before return. If the goods have not been mutually agreed as defective the buyer shall return all items at their expense, or meet the cost of Carousel arranging their return
Please note: You must not use as your password on the Carousel site any password which you have also used on any other site. This is especially important as regards financial sites (your bank, your building society etc) but it is good practice that all the websites that you have registered with have a different password. Whilst your password details will be retained with all reasonable levels of security on the Carousel site, Carousel Media accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any events regarding other websites.
Special conditions in addition to those above relating to Carousel Duplication Services (CDS):
8. All products provided by Carousel duplication services (CDS) are provided in good faith in the knowledge that they leave the premises in saleable condition.
9. Delivery dates provided are approximate and not of contractual effect. CDS shall not have any liability for loss or damage (including loss of profits and consequential loss) to the customer in respect of any failure to deliver on any particular date.
10. To the extent this exclusion is permitted by law, CDS shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage to property (including the master disc) incurred or suffered by the customer or any other person as a result of negligence or fault or defect in goods or services provided. In no circumstances shall the company be liable for any consequential loss or loss of profits suffered as a result of any such fault or defect.
11. Please note it is not CDS policy to return production master discs or artwork files. If you require production master or artwork files returned, please mark them ‘For Return’ along with the return address. CDS will charge an additional £6 for return by Royal Mail recorded delivery. Otherwise will hold your production masters in storage until your order is delivered, after which time they may be scrapped. Your artwork files will be held on computer storage devices until your order is delivered, after which time they may be deleted.
12. It is a condition of sale that all copyright matters relating to goods supplied by CDS have been strictly adhered to, and that the customer has obtained the consent of the owners of all relevant rights (including musical, artistic, and intellectual and other copyright and performance rights).
13. The customer warrants that no masters, labels or packaging design, artwork, text or other material supplied contains any obscene, libellous, blasphemous, sexually explicit or other offensive or illegal material which will render CDS Duplication liable for any criminal or civil proceedings. The customer hereby agrees to indemnify CDS for any losses, damages, costs or other penalties arising from or in connection with the breach of this warranty.
14. Special offers are always a subject to availability. We save our right to reject a voucher or a promotional code in special circumstances (or circumstances in which we find inappropriate to accept a voucher or a promotional code).
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.